New 2018 Fortnightly (Bi-weekly) Website Competition. COMING SOON Starting Monday 15th.
Every fortnight on a Monday at 9am (Brisbane, Australian time) an existing Sweet Pea design will be chosen and posted as a new blog post and we will you give you the opportunity to purchase and sew that design within a two-week period. We will link the current blog design of the week on this page and we will link the blog post on the Sweet Pea website. All submissions should be sent to: email@example.com and a closing date for submissions will be announced with every release. We love to see everyone’s submissions and we know you love seeing them too. Every Monday all competition entries will be displayed as blog post galleries. Since this is run through the blog and website we invite every customer to join including all of our customers who don’t have facebook.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
- All three winners will receive a Sweet Pea Design of their choice.
Sweet Pea Website Competition Rules
Please submit your design entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your photo to qualify:
- The project must be fully completed from the sweet pea design of the week.
- It has to be a completed Sweet Pea project with no additions or omissions to the design (embroidered names, initials or versus will be allowed). You cannot add other designer’s designs or embroidery.
- We will allow you to assemble the finished blocks of the particular design in any way you like BUT you must use all the blocks of that design and the blocks cannot have been altered (see item 2)
- We must be able to see all the design blocks in the photo you enter
- The photo should be clear and not too blurry
- You can only enter the same photo once
- The competition is drawn every second Monday Morning (Brisbane, Australian Time) and the last day to send us your entry will be every second Sunday at 5pm (Brisbane, Australian time)
- By entering the competition you are giving us permission to post your finished project’s photo on the Sweet Pea website, blog, newsletter and any promotional material.
All other designs concerns or technical issues please email us at email@example.com.