- How to make a Scallop Edge
- Basic Supplies for In The Hoop Embroidery
- The Winners of our March Easter Sew-a-long
- Happy Mother’s Day in 🇬🇧 UK- to celebrate 30% Off our entire Collection of Mugrug and Coasters in the hoop machine embroidery designs.
- Easter Competition- Win a $100 Sweet Pea gift voucher and the winner is …..
swpeamed on How to Download our desig… Jill Riffe on How to Download our desig… swpeamed on What is “in the hoop”? Theresa Damato on What is “in the hoop”? swpeamed on How to Download our desig…
Tag Archives: in the hoop
What a wonderful group we have had for our March Sew-a-long. It is by far the largest group we have ever had at 4265 members. Thank you to everyone who has participated and posted a photo or many photos Thank … Continue reading
Hawaiian hearts mugrug 5×7 6×10 and 7×12 in the hoop machine embroidery designs This is a mugrug with lovely quilting detail for the 5×7, 6×10 and 7×12 hoops. The mugrug requires only one hooping and it is completely finished requiring … Continue reading
To celebrate Canada’s National Flag day on the 15th February and their 150th anniversary of confederation we are offering all our Canadian friends a 50% discount on our gorgeous “Canada Flag Heart Mugrug or oven glove. It is made completely … Continue reading
This is a design for an amazing bag with pockets on the front where three little fairies live. The fairies are all made in the hoop. There are three different size designs included for the bag and also for … Continue reading