All of our designs come in a digital format.
After your purchase a design you will receive an email.
This email will contain a link to your digital files.
You can also log into your registered account on our website where you will be able to view and download all your purchased designs.
Its a good idea to save all your Sweet Pea design files into a special folder all of its own. This will help make it easier for you to locate the files in the future.
To purchase and open your Sweet Pea files please follow the steps below.
DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO DOWNLOAD OUR FILES
Using Internet Explorer can result in failed/incomplete downloads, functions of the website not working (such as the Wishlist) as well as preventing you from logging in. We recommend using Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead if you run into any of these issues.
- Select the design and add to cart
2. Click the box shown to ‘agree with the terms and conditions’
3. Click ‘checkout’
4. You will then see your shopping cart
5. Click ‘continue to payment method’
6. Make payment using either Paypal or credit/ debit card and CLICK ‘complete order’
7. Click ‘download designs’
8. Either click the link in the email you should receive immediately after purchase OR
LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT – After logging in you should see the option “Click here for My Downloadable Files / Order History”:
Clicking this option will bring to your list of files to download. Please Note that clicking on the order numbers will not let you download the files in the order history!
(The Santa design depicted in the following screenshots is different to the earlier one)
9. Download the files to your computer. It is a good idea to make a special folder on your computer to hold all your purchased Sweet Pea design files for future use.
The files will come as a .ZIP folder, this needs to be extracted first to access the files. To extract on a Windows PC you just right click on the file and go down to “Extract All…”:
It is important to open the extracted folder and not the .zip folder!
10. Click on the design files
You will see the hoop sizes and instructions listed
11. Click the size hoop you want to use
12. Then click the design block you want to make
13. You will see the complete list of Embroidery Format files listed – choose the correct format for your embroidery machine ( important to follow the directions in the image below)
14. Unable to find your File type listed?
We include every embroidery format except for .ART (Bernina machines can still use the .EXP files though).
A common issue for Windows computers is that their embroidery format is automatically associated with a certain program, meaning that it will appear different to the screenshot above for you. If you are unable to find your file type you can turn on “File name Extensions” in Windows Explorer, located within the View tab along the top.
This option will display the file names as seen below to help find the correct file: