All of our designs come in a digital format.
After your purchase a design you will receive an email.
This email will contain a link to your digital files.
You can also log into your registered account on our website where you will be able to view and download all your purchased designs.
Its a good idea to save all your Sweet Pea design files into a special folder all of its own. This will help make it easier for you to locate the files in the future.
To purchase and open your Sweet Pea files please follow the steps below.
DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO OPEN OUR FILES
- select the design and add to cart
2. Click the box shown to ‘agree with the terms and conditions’
3. click ‘checkout’
4. You will then see your shopping cart
5. click ‘continue to payment method’
6. make payment using either Paypal or credit/ debit card and CLICK ‘complete order’
7. Click ‘download designs’
8. either click the link in the email you should receive immediately after purchase OR
LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT – you will see your purchased files listed to choose from
( different Santa design depicted in the following screenshots)
9. download the files to your computer. It is a good idea to make a special folder on your computer to hold all your purchased Sweet Pea design files for future use.
10. click on the design files
You will see the hoop sizes and instructions listed
11. Click the size hoop you want to use
12. then click the design block you want to make
13. you will see the complete list of Embroidery Format files listed – choose the correct format for your embroidery machine ( important to follow the directions in the image below)