- How to make a Scallop Edge
- Basic Supplies for In The Hoop Embroidery
- The Winners of our March Easter Sew-a-long
- Happy Mother’s Day in 🇬🇧 UK- to celebrate 30% Off our entire Collection of Mugrug and Coasters in the hoop machine embroidery designs.
- Easter Competition- Win a $100 Sweet Pea gift voucher and the winner is …..
swpeamed on How to Download our desig… Jill Riffe on How to Download our desig… swpeamed on What is “in the hoop”? Theresa Damato on What is “in the hoop”? swpeamed on How to Download our desig…
Monthly Archives: October 2015
have you been missing the latest Sweet Pea Design releases??? an easy way to never miss out on what’s new is to subscribe to our weekly newsletter. Its easy to do… just visit http://www.swpea and look under the ‘index’ section on … Continue reading
I have been asked a lot lately on how we insert zippers into our bags. We have found this method to be easy and it gives a nice tidy result. Lets start with the measurements Measure the finished dimension of … Continue reading
The Fall Leaves Quilt Block and Table Runner … Here are a couple of examples of some of the lovely work by two of our Face book members https://www.facebook.com/groups/1376828489304731/ this first Table Runner was made by Kathy Lockhart How beautiful is … Continue reading