- How to make a Scallop Edge
- Basic Supplies for In The Hoop Embroidery
- The Winners of our March Easter Sew-a-long
- Happy Mother’s Day in 🇬🇧 UK- to celebrate 30% Off our entire Collection of Mugrug and Coasters in the hoop machine embroidery designs.
- Easter Competition- Win a $100 Sweet Pea gift voucher and the winner is …..
swpeamed on How to Download our desig… Jill Riffe on How to Download our desig… swpeamed on What is “in the hoop”? Theresa Damato on What is “in the hoop”? swpeamed on How to Download our desig…
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Yes, we are nearly on our way. Four weeks and counting before we pack up our traveling road show and fly from Australia for 15 long hours to come exhibit at 2015 Houston International Quilt Show. Its actually the worlds … Continue reading
So you have lovingly made your quilt blocks… you have carefully chosen your fabrics, procrastinated over colour choices and worked out the best layout for your design. Now comes the time that a lot of us fear. The sewing together … Continue reading
I am Allison Nash and I am the owner of Sweet Pea Machine Embroidery Designs. I am also the head designer, the only designer in fact. Why only have the one designer you may ask. Well…. I have a very … Continue reading